Video answer: Pet & animal care : home remedies for a dog's stomach sickness
Top best answers to the question «Can cats take phenergan»
Promethazine may be used as a prophylactic antiemetic in cats treated with xylazine.
Can cats take Phenergan?
- Phenergan can be used for both cats and dogs. It is used as an anti-emetic, and should take a dose of .1 to .2 every 6 to 8 hours. 1 person found this useful.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Can cats take phenergan?» often ask the following questions:
❓ Can you take cats from cat island in japan?
Cat Island, also known as Aoshima Island, isn't the only place in Japan with cats roaming free and wild, but it is the best-known of them all. There is actually a whopping total of 11 cat islands across Japan, but Aoshima has become Japan's most popular cat-centric tourist destination.
❓ Cats will not take bath?
- Nubby towels may feel comforting to your cat. If you must use a blow dryer, choose a low setting that's quieter, and keep the temperature cool to help prevent burns. If your cat still isn’t fond of bath time, ask your vet to recommend a waterless shampoo — or a professional groomer.
❓ How long can it take a cats kidneyto unblock?
How long does it take for an urinary blockage to kill a cat?
- A complete blockage can cause renal failure within 24 hours and can be fatal within 3 days. If your cat has urinary blockage, it is extremely necessary to relieve the obstruction as soon as possible.
❓ How many cats can you take on an airplane?
- Pets in cabin kennels will count as your one carry-on item. In addition to the kennel, you are permitted to bring one personal item onboard the aircraft. One female cat/dog may travel with her un-weaned litter if the litter is a minimum of 10 weeks old to 6 months of age. There is no limit on the number of animals in the litter.
❓ Should cats take heartworm medication?
- In cats, there is no approved medical treatment for heartworm disease. Your veterinarian can discuss with you how best to monitor your cat and manage the signs of disease. Antibiotics, steroids, and other medications are sometimes recommended.
❓ Where can i take cats i can t keep?
Your local animal shelters or rescue groups may offer low-cost veterinary care or training services or be able to refer you to other organizations that offer these services. Find your local shelters and rescues by visiting The Shelter Pet Project and entering your zip code. Need help with your cat's behavior?
❓ Where can i take my indoor cats to play?
Where to go catexploring indoors
- Friends' places. If you have friends who are happy for your cat to come over, their homes are great locations to give your cat their exploring fix…
- Home improvement stores…
- Small bookstores…
- Pet shops…
- Cat friendly hotels…
- If you can research before going.
❓ Where can i take stray cats?
- You Could Take the Stray to A Local Shelter. If you take the cat to a local shelter keep in mind that many shelters are already overcrowded. Because of this, many cats and kittens are euthanized at shelters because there isn't enough room for all of them.
❓ Where can i take unwanted cats?
- Animal Welfare Abu Dhabi.
- Sandy Paws.
- Abu Dhabi Animal Shelter.
- Feline Friends Abu Dhabi.
- Animal Action UAE.
- Yanni Animal Welfare.
- Middle East Animal Foundation.
- Rescue Animals in Need United Arab Emirates.
1 other answer
Phenergan can be used for both cats and dogs. It is used as an anti-emetic, and should take a dose of .1 to .2 every 6 to 8 hours.
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «Can cats take phenergan?» so you can surely find the answer!Where can you take abandoned cats 17813?
What should I do if I find an abandoned cat?
- There are a few options of what you can do with an abandoned cat including adopting him (after speaking with animal control), finding him a new home, or surrendering him to a shelter or rescue. Before doing any of those things, you'll want to make sure the cat is really abandoned. It could be a feral cat or it could be someone's lost pet.
- Homeless cats can be found in shelters or at animal hospitals, and there are numerous rescue groups that care for these cats. Homeless cats get vaccines and can be as loving as any other cat; all they need is a home. Adoption is the best way to help homeless cats.
- - Precious Purs, Inc. - Lulusrescue.org - choose one ... - All Animal Protection Inc. - Cat Crew, Inc. - v.a.a.r volunteer all animal rescue - Saved Me, inc. - A.A.R.F. (All About Rescue and Fixin Inc.) - Cat Sense, Inc. - M.O.R.E. for Furry Friends
- Prednisone is a corticosteroid and, as such, is often given to cats as an anti-inflammatory. Cats with inflammatory conditions such as irritable bowel disorder, allergies or asthma may be given prednisone until the inflammation recedes or the condition is cured.
So, sunbathing might also be helping your kitty's body conserve some energy too. When your kitty goes to sleep, her body temperature drops a bit, so she might start to feel a little chilly… The sun will be there to keep her body warm while she's snoozing, helping her stay nice and comfortable.Will uber take cats?
- Uber and Lyft allow their drivers to accept or refuse passengers with non-service animals including cats. Both companies encourage riders to contact drivers prior to pick-up to learn about their policy on cats. Rate this article