Top best answers to the question «Do tonkinese make good pets»
Are Tonkinese cats good pets? There are no major health concerns that would make a Tonkinese kittens or a Tonkinese adult a bad choice as a family pet. These cats are friendly, they love company and they love to chat. They should get on well with other pets and might not be as standoffish as other cat breeds!
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Do tonkinese make good pets?» often ask the following questions:
❓ Do cats make good pets?
- Another reason why cats make such good pets is that they make great companions. They seem to be able to sense when you need some comfort. (I know, dogs do too.) Having a cat around is good for children, especially if they take part in caring for the animal.
- Do aphrodite giant make good pets?
- Do barn cats make good pets?
- Do brazilian shorthair make good pets?
❓ Do chartreux make good pets?
The Chartreux is known for its sweet and gentle personality… An intelligent breed, the Chartreux enjoys problem-solving games too. The breed is also known to be very affectionate and enjoys a warm lap. They are known to get along well both with children and with other pets in the household.
❓ Do peterbald make good pets?
This highly intelligent, social feline gets along well with adults, children, dogs, and other pets, but does not like to be left alone for long periods. The Peterbald's curiosity and spirited nature are entertaining, and her affectionate disposition makes her a beloved companion.
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Do tonkinese make good pets?» so you can surely find the answer!Do himalayan cats make good pets?
- A lovable cat, the Himalayan can be both a quiet companion and energetic playmate. This breed is generally friendly to everyone. With her massive bones and fur, the Himalayan can appear to be rather large. The Himalayan is usually a medium-sized cat although she is massive and heavily boned.
- As gokitty.com notes, Ukrainian Levkoy’s can take a little time to warm up to a new environment, and may initially appear shy and skittish. But once the nerves go, you’ll find them an incredibly friendly, sociable little creature that makes a great family pet.
Is the Oriental Shorthair cat a good pet?
- Considered an excellent pet, the Oriental Shorthair is outgoing and fun to interact with and observe. They are gregarious by nature, and unlike many other breeds of cat, can become withdrawn when left alone for extended periods.
- Ragdolls have a naturally relaxed and easy going personality. Their gentle, sweet natures and love of people make them wonderful family pets. They are safe to keep around small children, but consider covering the claws with a product called Soft Paws if you're concerned about scratches.
Sphynx cats are among the most loving and friendly cats… They are gentle, easygoing, and good with kids, dogs, and other cats. The flip side of all that friendliness is that they need companionship. This breed does not like being left alone, and they have a desperate need for attention.Do thai lilac make good pets?
Does The Lilac Point Siamese Make a Good Pet? Lilac Point Siamese are known to make excellent pets for all types of families. They're outgoing, intelligent, and affectionate.Do turkish angora make good pets?
Angoras are happily accepting of other cats as well as dogs, if properly introduced. But they tend to do just as well on their own and don't traditionally exhibit a lot of stress behaviors if left alone. Though Turkish Angoras can still be found in the Ankara Zoo in Turkey, this breed shines as a house cat.Do ukrainian levkoy make good pets?
Ukrainian Levkoys can make great family pets, as their affectionate and playful nature means they'll always be up for any type of fun or adventure. They're sociable and loyal, so they don't enjoy being left home alone all day.Do abyssinian guinea pigs make good pets?
- Abyssinian Guinea pigs are cuddly, comical, and clever. They make wonderful pets for children and Families. They can be very social animals. The animals do better in pairs as they prefer company, so unless you have a lot of time to devote to your pet getting at least two is often a good idea.
- Do serval cats make good house pets? Although serval cats are not included in the provincial Controlled Alien Species Legislation, that doesn’t mean they should be kept as pets. Native to many parts of Africa, serval cats roam savannahs and wetlands hunting for prey. The best way to see one is always in the wild!
- The Aphrodite Giant cat breed is one of two naturally occurring breeds from Cyprus. This rare breed has a wonderful personality and a calm temperament that makes it perfect for any cat loving family, including those with children and other pets. These kitties really do make ideal pets, as they are extremely social and loving.
- On their own territory, they tend to be extremely outgoing with absolutely no fear and a ton of curiosity. They make wonderful companions. The Egyptian Maus are interactive cats. They dote on their humans and expect to be an integral part of the family. Some people call them the gentle cousins of the Abyssinian.
- Expect the Japanese Bobtail to follow you from room to room, greet you at the door, and ride your shoulders about the house. They adapt well to most households and love to play with children and other pets. Their background as hunters is evident in their manner though and they are not a good choice for homes with birds and rodents as pets.
- These sweet, docile, gentle, calm, and easygoing kitties are known for being affectionate and loving as well. Therefore, they make wonderful family pets. You can expect that a Lambkin will get along with everyone, thanks to this breed’s tolerant and warm personality.
- A Serval is a wild animal and usually doesn't make a great house pet . The wild cat will live up to 20 years old and needs zoo-like outside/inside facilities with a large enough exercise area to run, a pool in which to swim and dive, and an area with lots of climbing possibilities.
- Another reason why cats make such good pets is that they make great companions. They seem to be able to sense when you need some comfort. (I know, dogs do too.) Having a cat around is good for children, especially if they take part in caring for the animal. This teaches them to have some responsibility.
- Dogs and cats are most pets that are seen with their owner. These two animals make good pets to have. Dogs are physical and fun animals that runs with a flock of their inheritance. Cats are feminine and spoil animals that like to have its way.
- Tonkinese are a medium-sized cat breed distinguished by points as with Siamese and Burmese breeds. They are lively, friendly, often talkative cats, with gregarious personalities. They can make good apartment cats, provided they have some exercise opportunity.
- American Bobtails are ideal pets for families with older kids, or other pets in the home, and their adaptable, friendly personalities make them suitable for any home type.
- Bengal cats make excellent pets because of their sweet nature, high intelligence, low-shedding fur, they are also able to bond well and socialize with dogs and other cats. Bengal cats are typically highly kid-friendly, although it’s preferable to introduce one to a child as a kitten rather than an adult cat.
- The Cyprus cat is a natural cat breed cat, which means they developed without the need for human intervention. These felines are known for being playful, active, and social. You can find Cyprus cats in shelters and breed specific rescues, so remember to always adopt! Don’t shop if you’re looking to add one of these felines to your home!
- In fact, the cat is well-recognized for its excellent communication skills. Javanese are also loyal to a fault, following its human family members incessantly. It possesses a high degree of intelligence and seems to understand when spoken to. It will look a person straight in the eye and answer with a meow.
Are Manx cats good with kids?
- Manx cats are affectionate, intelligent and great for families. They are loyal and devoted to their family members in a dog-like way. They enjoy kids and other household pets, and their devotion makes them susceptible to separation anxiety. Generally protective of the home, Manx cats are usually good hunters.